Tuesday, September 01, 2009

o hai

I just looked at the calendar and realized it was September. Ha ha. So I should probably finish the epic tale of our trip to New Jersey.
I could go on in detail, but it sounds like the kids are about to stage a World Wrestling Federation style throw-down, so I will be brief. Adrian swims! Nessa's sister-in-law, Dakota, came over for swim lessons. Fiona also swims, but I didn't get that on film (I know, major disappointment)
And the OCEAN! I love the ocean. Adrian also loves the ocean. Fiona likes the sand, but mostly she wanted to hang in the baby pool at the beach club. There's no accounting for taste, I suppose.


Nessa taught Adrian all about the intricacies of sandcastle building & decorating.

2 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Dude, speaking as a nearly-professional vacation recapper, you're leaving a whole mess o' stuff out. Like, do you realize you haven't told people yet about the outrageous 6 hours you spent on a plane on the tarmac of an airport? Not a mention!

Also, the word verification for this comment is "supectin"

It's a shortened form of "suspicious pectin." Certain fruit sugars are just born that way.

Unknown said...

That is because I am attempting to erase all traces of 6 hours in a plane with a 2 and 4 year-old from my memory. One glass at a time.
Mas Vino!