Thursday, June 24, 2010

So....really...

I haven't been blogging out of sheer laziness. Yes indeed, I have a case of SUMMER. We have been taking it easy, filling our days with outdoor play, library trips, and cookouts with friends.
And talking to friends who live really far away....

And Fiona is THREE. She is enjoying herself & the summer days. We've been swimming, out to catch lightening bugs, making home made ice cream & stopping by the farmers market.
Our own garden is SLOW GOING. We have had plenty of rain, but not too much heat...so the plants are taking their sweet time.
And now I have to go fold laundry before I head to work.

2 comments:

Amber Pixie Shehan said...

Your babies aren't babies anymore! They are big, gorgeous kids! :) Enjoy your summer, chickadee...

Anonymous said...

Hello my Sweets,
How gorgeous my niece and nephew are. They are growing too fast and I definitely miss all of you soooo much. Hopefully, one day we can all get together. Give Adrian my love and kisses and Fiona my hugs and kisses and lots of love to a gorgeous 3 year old. Wish I could go to Big school with Adrian on his first day.
love you, Aunt Carmela