Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Patience, my pets!

Aaron's computer is completely kicking my ass. I can't get it to recognize the camera plugged in to the USB--he'll have to figure it out later. Not now, because now he's watching Adrian so that I get a chance to say hello. (Hello!)
The short of all that is that you're going to have to wait just a little while longer for photos.
You'd think that I'd have amassed a ton of them over the past 6 weeks, but it's difficult to chase a baby and keep track of a camera. Not to mention the fact that every time I bring it out, Adrian wants to give it the once over. I have a lot of pictures of his hands and his forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Glad your back. What ls your address and how do you get there from lostant?? I will try to send you some pics of when you were here. Should I send them to Aarons E mail address? I never hear a thing from Him. Love, Grandpa Dick.