Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Distracted

I was going to be funny and witty, but I am distracted because my little brother is really sick--like in the hospital really sick and I hate that I'm so far away and pretty much useless. Since I haven't talked to him I'm going to assume that he'd want me to keep the details of his illness off of the internet so I'll leave you with this thought:
Illness sucks. It's arbitrary and unfair and it sucks. And while I am aware that this world wasn't designed with fairness as it's main objective, it just seems wrong that good people can get sick and people who really deserve a kick in the ass can walk around healthy-as-you-please until their timely demise.
So that's what's got my knickers in a twist these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Jono will be okay.... Sending lots of reiki and healing energies his way. ::hugs to you::

internet marketing blog said...

Yes, illness does suck .. :( I"m very sorry..it is totally unfair :(