Wednesday, December 27, 2006

December, in review.

Since Nessa has the audacity to call me a slacker, i will tell you what we have been doing in lieu of posting to the blog.

Dec 13-17: My mom came for a visit. We made cookies and went shopping and played in the park. I went to make dinner one night and had to go borrow 2 eggs from the neighbors, which was somehow embarrassing.

Dec21-24: The following week, Adrian and I got into the car and drove to the quad cities where we stayed with Aaron's parents for a few nights, before driving to Aaron's grandparents on Saturday for Christmas, part 2. The following day we drove to Aaron's other grandmother's house for christmas part 3. Then we drove back to our house for Christmas part 4.

December 25: Aaron was off work. We cleaned the house.

December 26: Adrian was godawful cranky and we went grocery shopping.

Today: Adrian got up at 5:30 AM, more crankiness.

And I have also been creating another person in my womb. So I'm not slacking, I'm busy living.
For pictures, please visit the Flickr account.

1 comment:

internet marketing blog said...

Being busy living is always a good thing :)