Thursday, April 07, 2005

Things that make me happy, Vol 1


STEGOSAURUS MUG! Posted by Hello

Any one who has known me since 1999 will recognize this mug. I found it at a thrift shop for $3, and I am not ashamed to tell you that I have been using secondhand crockery. This mug makes me happy. It's partly the color combination, but mostly it's the dinosaurs. When I was little, I was buck-nutty for dinosaurs. My favorite place to go was the Museum of Natural History (in Washington, DC) to look at the dinosaur bones. This mug recalls all of that childhood wonder and enjoyment with the grown-up benefit of holding coffee.
I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm really an 8-year-old in a grown woman's body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE STEGASAURUS MUG LIVES!!!!