Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bummed out

This weekend is Alumni weekend at my Alma Mater and I am bummed that I can't be there.

I enjoyed college--not just the social aspect of it but the learning bit as well. I always thought I'd go on and get another degree, but now I'm not sure what I want to do so I don't what degree to go get. The possibilities are endless...the cash flow is not. Therefore I feel that I should be absolutely sure about where I want to go with my next degree before I start throwing gobs of money at an institution of higher learning.

Some days I miss getting up and going to work. Other days I really appreciate not having to change out of my pajamas and being able to build block towers all day.

So yes. I'm nostalgic for old friends and those lovely mountains.

1 comment:

Thinking In Vain said...

I missed you tons!!!!!!!