Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chocolatey goodness


Adrian's first Cadbury Creme Egg. It was a hit. A messy, messy hit.

It's been 13 days since I last posted--sorry about that. Aaron was off work, then my mom was in town, and I have been tired and unmotivated. (Aah, pregnancy)

The newest Flecker/DeCarlo will be making her first earthly appearance on June 14th. I'm scheduled for a c-section that morning (as my pelvis is too narrow to deliver babies in the traditional manner). In that vein Mom & I went to the Ikea and purchased a baby bed & mattress. Now all I have to do is call the landlord and have him deliver the carpet for the basement so we can pull a one-two switcheroo on the studio. (So long my lovely art-making sanctuary)

And then? Life with TWO tiny people dependent on me for their very survival. I think that busy is probably a good adverb to describe my life in the coming months.

No comments: