Thursday, January 20, 2005

Because I am so sneaky....


(photo) clean baby! Posted by Hello

I only have a few seconds here, as I have handed the baby off to Aaron and just disappeared without explaining where I was going (to feed my blog addiction!)
I also only have a few seconds because as of last week (week 11 of project raise-the-baby) Adrian has hit another growth spurt. This being (I figure) the much acclaimed 3-month growth spurt. True, he sleeps more. Also true, he eats more.
Not more per sitting, oh no.
More frequently.
As a result, I have been tethered to him for 3 days...no email, no long leisurely showers, no styling of hair or putting on of make up.
(and I hear him now....)
Enjoy the photo of the baby bather, and try to ignore the fact that the bathroom wallpaper is actually contact paper.
It's a rental, people. There's nothing I can do about it.

No comments: