Sunday, June 12, 2005

Messy, messy!


(Photo) Creamed spinach wins. Posted by Hello

In keeping with last month's theme of "I do it myself"; Adrian is now wearing more than he is eating. Which is okay until it's time to clean up. The boy who loves bathtime is the same boy who HATES to have his face wiped down after a meal. Figure that one out, if you can.
We've been keeping busy this week: lunch at the Olive Garden, dinner at Ducky's Lagoon, trips to the farmer's market, and the Left Bank Art Fair. Adrian is a real charmer in public--people are always asking "is he always this good?" I find that to be a very silly question. What makes a baby "bad"? Larceny? Arson? Meglomania? It's clearly a very fuzzy concept. The things that define "bad" adults are actions that babies are incapable of undertaking. If I get mugged by a 7-month old, I'll be sure to let you know.

1 comment:

K said...

Do you remember when my cousin Jordan was a baby and she cried and cried and cried and cried and all she did was cry? I mean, it wasn't murder one, but it was pretty unpleasant to be around.