Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday.

Hello to all!

I am tired. Not for any other reason than it's just that time of day. And it's hot outside (but air conditioned inside!)
It's nearly the end of June, which is mind boggling. I can't figure out what happened to the first half of this month. There's not much new to report here, Aaron's done a few more interviews and things are proceeding as things are wont to do. When we're ready to move and everything's sorted out, I'll let you know more, Internet. But for now, don't be all up in my piece, yo.
That last line was a direct influence of watching that VH1 special on HipHop...I don't actually talk like that due to the fact that I'm a tiny white girl who can't pull off that sort of thing. I'm no Gwen Stefani by any stretch of the imagination. Speaking of whom, is it just my imagination or has she just gotten weirder and weirder? Anybody know what's with her Asian girl posse? They appeared out of nowhere.
And how was that for sidetracked? It's easy to do,when you spend ALL DAY with someone who's attention span is at most 30 seconds long. No, not Aaron--good guess though.
Adrian really likes remote controls so we thought we'd be clever and get him his own. Yeah, we're not as smart as we think we are. Adrian is only interested in the remote controls that we use. That's the one thing parenthood has reliably shown me: I'm not as smart as I think I am. It's a humbling lesson to learn every few days.

On a completely unrelated note, take a look at the photos I've posted for today. It's nice to be surrounded by such lovliness on a daily basis.

Also, I wanted to let you know that for my birthday in 6 years, I get to have a party with a moon bounce. Aaron said so last night. (See, that's why I love him so)

No comments: