Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th!

I would love to say that I haven't posted because I have been spending many days napping and lounging by the wading pool. Truth is, summer days fill up fast and I am determined to spend as much time outside while the weather is above freezing.
Adrian just returned from a 4 day holiday at his Nana & Papa's house. He saw a baseball game, had a bonfire, played with Aunt Erica (his favorite person in the world) and Elvis (the boxer dog who lives next door). Elvis can shake and will chase a ball. Our dog chases rabbits and does a lot of this: But anyone who knows me will tell you, I am not well suited to a high energy dog. I would be napping frequently if I could.
We will be spending our day with friends, eating and laughing. Kids will play, dogs will run and I am glad to live in a place where my children are safe and loved.
I hope your Independence Day is a good one!

No comments: