Monday, July 13, 2009

Wowza.

We returned home from swim lessons this morning to find this fuzzy little guy climbing the railing on the front steps. I have no idea what kind of butterfly he'll turn into, so if anybody out there knows of a good place to identify him, let me know! Last week I was out of the house and Aaron had the kids. This is what they get up to when I'm not around... floor tea parties, wearing my clothes, and general mayhem.
And how was your 4th of July? Ours was rainy, so we spent all day in a 1000 square foot home with 14 other people. Then on the 5th, we had scouts. And the 6th, there was morning swim lessons. So it's little wonder Adrian came home & racked out for 3 hours.


We're nearly half way through July, and I am EXHAUSTED. This kid needs to go back to school so I can nap!
The rest of July will bring us more scout meetings, doctor's appointments, and a trip on an airplane...
but that is a story for next time.
Cheerio, lovelies!

2 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

That caterpillar was designed by Dr. Seuss.

Nessa Happens said...

p.s. It's an American Dagger Moth caterpillar