Monday, February 20, 2006

I don't wanna...

I don't wanna (fill in the blank).
I am experiencing another wave of apathy.
I don't want to get dressed. I don't want to cook dinner. I don't want to go online and buy those VERY NECESSARY plane tickets. I don't want finish my sewing projects, crochet projects, or any number of other projects staring me in the face. I don't even feel like sitting on the couch eating chocolate until my blood sugar skyrockets and leaves me in a jittery trance.
It's entirely possible that I'm experiencing that seasonal-affective-disorder or cabin-fever or whatever.
It's too cold to play outside and I don't even feel like getting into the car and driving the baby somewhere warm to play*.
So what am I doing instead? Piddling on the internet.
piddle...piddle...piddle.

*He's napping right now. I may have the blahs but I'm no baby abandoner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, come back to the Quads so we can bum around or maybe Fri night go see Harry Potter! I have found some possible drapery fabric for your front living room window..e-mail me the exact dimensions and I will cut it this week! Love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

http://www.metalandmagic.com/index.php